Wednesday, May 12, 2010

5/12 Target Shopping!






The Target shopping was GOOD today! =) Check this out! I got 2 Schick Hydro 5 razors and 7 (yes, 7) trial size Dove Go Fresh deodorants today, and it didn't cost me a penny!!! Here's how I did it:




Bought:


2 Schick Hydro 5 razor @ $7.99 each, and


7 trial size Dove Go Fresh deodorants @ $0.97 each.




Total before coupons and tax was $22.77




Used:


2 $5 off any Schick Hydro razor from this past Sunday's paper


2 $1 off any Schick Hydro razor Target Store coupons


and 7 $1.00 off any Dove deodorant or body spray




My total after all coupons and tax was $4.93. I used a gift card that I had gotten from a previous Target deal to pay, and received a $5 gift card back for buying 2 Schick Hydro razors!! YAY!!!!! Now THAT'S a great deal right there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment