Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Shopping trip to Walmart was a GOOD one!!!

Just got back from a whirlwind shopping trip , well actually back from doing a couple of things today. First my hubby and i took a load of furniture and nick nacks to a local consignment store so i could get my basement in better order. This was long overdue and i still have more i need to let go of so i can clear up some space. After getting that done it was time for a trip to Walmart. I had coupons i wanted to use there and knew exactly what i was getting today... I am not so great at the vedio part of this post but maybe i will get better at that with time. My total was $158.23 and with coupons i paid oop (out of pocket) $55.41!! That put me up there at around 70% saving!!! I can DIG that! In the video you can't really see well the 50 FREE cans of dog food or the 10 packages of Schick razors. Those were all FREE! There was also a pair of blue jean leggings in that haul too that wasn't pictured!!!! I was so excited to get home and show you i forgot to take a picture them! The case of water is missing form the picture too! There was also a large package of boneless shicken breasts thre and 2 pounds of roma tomatoes. Making something delish for dinner tonight!!! You can some of these coupons through a clipping service like The Coupon Master , Please tell them that Suzanne at "Diggin The Deals" sent you!!! And don't forget to buy your sunday paper!!!

Coupons i used were
save 3.00 on 5 cans of Mighty Dog ( this one made all my dog food FREE)
10-$ 2.00 off Schick disposible razors (this one made all my razors FREE)
$3.00 off Tide Stain release
1 q for free box of Mac and cheese (FREE)
bogo free 100 calorie rite bites ( one was FREE) here
$ 1.00 off carefree panty liners ( made them FREE)
1 $2.00 off Nutrese hair color ( the roots are startin to show!!)
1 $1.00 on any bic stationary coupon here






No comments:

Post a Comment